About this Event
Add to calendar
From this session you will….
- Learn about the purpose of informational interviews and the benefits of utilizing them to explore and learn about contacts at the UofR, SMD labs, career options, and employers.
- Explore ways to research potential contacts to interview and how to arrange an informational interview.
- Develop informational interview questions that can help you learn about an individual’s educational or career experience.
- Gain knowledge about additional skills that can be strengthened from completing an informational interview.
- Prepare and practice informational interviews with participants and upper-level graduate students from SMD graduate programs.