Presentation 1: Racial Disparities in Colorectal Cancer, presented by Janice Cheong, MD, Gastroenterology & Hepatology Fellow, Department of Medicine, Division of Gastroenterology & Hepatology;
Presentation 2: Healthcare Disparities in GI and Liver Disease, presented by Edwin Lee, MD, Gastroenterology & Hepatology Fellow, Department of Medicine, Division of Gastroenterology & Hepatology;
Both: University of Rochester Medical Center.
At the conclusion of this presentation participants should be able to:
1. Discuss the presence of racial disparities in colorectal cancer.
2. Explore the etiologies for these disparities.
3. Discuss ways our department can work to address the etiologies.
1. Recognition of the problem.
2. Identify the contributors.
The University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry designates this live educational activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Meeting ID: 928 8852 6047, Password: 474722
Tuesday, January 26 at 12:00pm to 1:00pmVirtual Event